A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zinga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Zinga, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinga graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Zinga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Harvey Zinga MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Zinga practice?
- Dr. Gregory Zinga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Zinga practices Emergency Medicine near Chestertown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, MD.
See Chestertown Emergency Physicians.