Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zinni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zinni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Zinni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinni graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zinni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Zinni practice?
Dr. Gregory Zinni practices Family Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near Canfield, OH.
See Canfield Family Physicians, Canfield Physiatrists, Canfield General Practitioners, and Canfield Pain Management Doctors.