A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zinni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zinni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Zinni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinni graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Zinni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stephen Zinni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Zinni practice?
- Dr. Gregory Zinni has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Zinni practices Family Medicine near Canfield, OH.
See Canfield Primary Care Doctors.