A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ziolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ziolo, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziolo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ziolo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziolo graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow.
Dr. Ziolo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Ziolo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Ziolo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ziolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Ziolo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Cardiologists.