A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ziolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ziolo, Cardiologist is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ziolo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Echocardiography and Nuclear Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziolo graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ziolo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Ziolo practice?
Dr. Gregory Ziolo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Landing, NJ and Lake Hopatcong, NJ.
See Morristown Cardiologists.