A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zych is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zych
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Zych, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fat Embolism
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zych graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zych has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Zych DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Zych practice?
- Dr. Gregory Zych has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Zych practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.