A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Zych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Zych is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Zych, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fat Embolism
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zych graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zych has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Zych DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Zych practice?
- Dr. Gregory Zych has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Zych practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.