A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregson Oghafua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregson Oghafua is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oghafua
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oghafua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregson Oghafua, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oghafua graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Oghafua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregson O Oghafua MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregson O. Oghafua practice?
- Dr. Gregson Oghafua has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregson Oghafua practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX and Muskogee, OK.
See Rockwall Cardiologists.