A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregson Oghafua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregson Oghafua is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregson Oghafua, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oghafua graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Oghafua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregson Orobosa Oghafua MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregson O. Oghafua practice?
- Dr. Gregson Oghafua has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregson Oghafua practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK and San Angelo, TX.
See Rockwall Cardiologists.