A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grenville Machado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grenville Machado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machado
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Machado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grenville Machado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Machado graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Machado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grenville J Machado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grenville J. Machado practice?
- Dr. Grenville Machado has 1 office location.
- Dr. Grenville Machado practices Family Medicine near Copley, OH.