Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  DO NOT GO HERE HIPPA VIOLATIONS  |  show details
by alex. j on Sep 30th, 2014

If I could I would give them no stars. The doctor and his staff are awful. I have never been treated so badly by people who are supposed to be "professionals" in my whole life. I told them that I was going to be changing to a different doctor for my son so all of his doctors can be from one facility. I asked them for my sons medical records and they told me I was not allowed to have them. HIPPA violation number 1.So I take my son to his last appointment and I sign him in, and they look up at me and look back down and completely ignore me. Then I wait and wait for them to call me back and they don't. They start calling people back that had appointments after my son's. People who just got there. So I left. Absolutely rude. I went to my sons New doctors to have them request his medical records. Then doctor machados office calls me and tells me I must pay 48 dollars for the records or they will not transfer them. HIPPA VIOLATION NUMBER 2. They are rude, vindictive, and retaliate when they don't get their way. I called the doctor to let him know what was going and he was just as rude.

|  Dangerous  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

Do NOT go to this Dr. He dishes out drugs without knowing side effects. Misdiagnosed a stroke happening in his office. Sent patient home with meclazine told the patient they were having vertigo. Took 40 minutes before patient was seen because Dr was too busy meeting with the drug rep. Very dangerous. does not watch interactions with medication but just gives them out free. Very disappointed and angry as my better half almost died because of this!

|  show details
Mar 16th, 2010

I been with him since 2001 and my children. Now my grandchildren. He remembers everything going on and whenever I come he ask me about them.