Dr. Gresham Thomas Richter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gresham Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gresham Richter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance