A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greta Branford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greta Branford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branford
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Branford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greta Branford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Branford graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Branford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greta Loren Branford MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Greta L. Branford practice?
- Dr. Greta Branford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Greta Branford practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.