A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greta Branford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greta Branford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branford
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Branford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greta Branford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Branford graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Branford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greta Loren Branford MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Greta L. Branford practice?
- Dr. Greta Branford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Greta Branford practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.