A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greta Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greta Chen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greta Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greta B Chen MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Greta B. Chen practice?
- Dr. Greta Chen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Greta Chen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Maple Grove, MN.