A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greta Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greta Chen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greta Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Greta B. Chen practice?
Dr. Greta Chen practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Chanhassen, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pediatricians, and Minneapolis General Practitioners.