A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greta Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greta Chen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greta Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greta Bertina Chen MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Greta B. Chen practice?
- Dr. Greta Chen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Greta Chen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.