A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greta Duncan Wiebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greta Duncan Wiebe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan Wiebe graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Duncan Wiebe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greta Lynn Duncan Wiebe MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Greta L. Duncan Wiebe practice?
- Dr. Greta Duncan Wiebe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Greta Duncan Wiebe practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.