A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greta Kuphal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greta Kuphal is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greta Kuphal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuphal graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kuphal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greta Jane Kuphal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greta J. Kuphal practice?
- Dr. Greta Kuphal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Greta Kuphal practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.