A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greta Spanierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spanierman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spanierman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greta Spanierman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanierman graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Spanierman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Manhattan E E & T Hospital, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greta Spanierman MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Greta Spanierman practice?
- Dr. Greta Spanierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Greta Spanierman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.