A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greta Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greta Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greta Jeanne Stewart DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Greta J. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Greta Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Greta Stewart practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.