A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Alexander, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Behavioral Health Hospital - Scottsdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Barlow Alexander MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen B. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Alexander practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists and Scottsdale Addiction Specialists.