A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Brunworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Brunworth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunworth
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brunworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Brunworth, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunworth graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Brunworth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Louise Brunworth MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen L. Brunworth practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Brunworth has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gretchen Brunworth practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Greenwood Village, CO.