Dr. Gretchen Brunworth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

September 30th, 2016
Inattentive, inaccurate, and dismissive
Dr. Brunworth was doing my medical evaluation. I was told by the work comp doc that it would be a two hour appointment. She asked a few questions, asked me to walk (then turned her back to me to look at paperwork), and gave ridiculously minimal follow-up with a pain doctor (2 times a year). If you are able...stay away!

July 6th, 2016
This dr? More concerned with favoring the insurance co rather than the patient. I wonder how much she was paid for a terrible impairment rating. Stay away.

March 22nd, 2016
Does not spend much time with me offers no other options to help with my CRPS. Mostly just gives me pain meds and sends me on my way. Not compassionate or caring. Would NOT recommend her.

February 19th, 2016
This women is dishonest and bought and paid for by the insurance companies who deny patients care they need. Very unethical.

March 12th, 2015
Unbelievable!!
I cant say as to whether she is a good doctor or not, unfortunately. I was told by a text and a voicemail that my apt was at 2. I filled out their ridiculous paperwork and waited over an hour. When I asked they said my apt was at 3. The staff was extremely unprofessional, loud and inconsiderate of me and my time. I was willing to give it a shot, even after reading the scathing reviews. I am happy that I didn't waste any more time than what I did!

May 1st, 2014
extremley incompetent aggressive arrogant
Dr.Brunworth completely misdiagnosed my wife, while holding her medical records in her hands,she also misread her pharmacy records and from that instant on became very very verbally abusive and aggressive and demeaning to my half naked vulnerable wife on the exam table bringing her to tears,she would not let my wife even have a chance to try and figure out the mistake,and after abusing her and humiliating her left her crying in the exam room,I was so appalled at how she was treated I called the pharmacy the next day to verify that brunworth had read it wrong, they verified it she was dead wrong, I called her and demanded an apology but dr. Brunworth has a god complex and refused to apologize and admit she misdiagnosed and misread my wife's charts, careful dr.what goes around comes around

August 1st, 2013
Dr. Brunworth has lost her compassion for humanity
I am in chronic pain and went to Dr Primack for years. Instead, I was given to this Dr. Brunworth...who promptly told me that I need to have less tylenol in my pain medication. She re-wrote my prescription for a smaller mg and changed the medication, as well. IT DOES NOT WORK AND SHE DOES NOT GIVE A DARN. She is more concerned with what she wants than what the patient needs. Upon asking her to please put me back on my original medicine and amount, she stated ....."No...I don't want to hurt your liver." You MUST BE JOKING!!!!! Hurt my liver???? I am in severe pain, can't walk well...Have a broken back, broken coccyx and a severed elbow and she is concerned about tylenol? Give me a break!!!!! Dr. Brunsworth, you need to listen to your patients.....you have lost your compassion and humanity for patients. I hope one day you will need a physician and I truly wish you a better physician than you were to me.

September 16th, 2012
I feel she was very rude, Judgmental, treated me like my physical problems were all in my head and said "your just dealing with stay at home mom syndrome"!! Thanks to her, it delayed me a YEAR to get the diagnosis!! She cost me a year of my life I can't get back, a year of physical misery, it cost my husband and kids a year of suffering emotionally and financialy! By the way Dr. Brunworth, its NOT in my head, IT's CANCER!!!Thank you for taking that year away from my family.

January 11th, 2012
For the past 8 years she has help me alot. I was almost ready to give it up due to the horrible back pain. She hung in there and pulled me through. I can't thank her enough.

October 20th, 2011
Just Plain AWEFUL !!!!
This lady was playing GOD. She was very judgemental, very rude, and just plain aweful to deal with. She makes herself out to be so much better then you and makes you feel as low as possible!!! I would NEVER EVER EVER recommend her!!!!!

April 14th, 2011
Doctor answered my questions and showed me what she was doing.
While I don't have a diagnosis yet Dr. Brunworth spent a long time with me, explained what she was doing, answered all my questions and was very open about saying that since my issue appears to be complex (my ortho sent me to her because he couldn't figure out what is going on) that they are going to have to look deeper into the cause. Refreshing to find a doctor who admits when they are puzzled and need to dig deeper to find the answer. Most docs seem to blow you off if they don't know and just say that it is just the way it is.

November 17th, 2010
No compassion, rude, alway's out of town
I have never been to a doctor that was so rude with no compassion for the patient. She literally made me cry by the way she spoke to me. Horrible experience!