A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Cole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cole has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Cole MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen Cole practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gretchen Cole practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.