A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Cromer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Cromer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cromer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cromer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Cromer, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cromer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cromer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Lynn Cromer MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen L. Cromer practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Cromer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Cromer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Moline, IL.
See Moline Psychiatrists and Moline Child Psychiatrists.