Dr. Gretchen Crook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gretchen Crook?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 21st, 2013

Terrible

Dr. Gretchen Crook at Austin Regional Clinic is the most careless doctor that I have ever personally experienced in my entire life. I wish that I had never encountered this woman. I went to see her because I had chronic diarrhea for a few weeks. Instead of prescribing me an anti-diarrheal medication or trying to figure out what the problem was, she IMMEDIATELY prescribed me Cipro. Cipro is supposed to be used in life-and-death situations ONLY... it is used for people who got anthrax poisoning, not people with diarrhea. Cipro destroys the DNA in the body, it has 2 black box warnings on the drug (the equivalent of a skull & crossbones symbol on the drug), it has been banned in most countries around the world, and it has severe side effects (such as permanent nerve damage, retinal detachment, tendinosis, and a whole host of other permanent debilitating side effects) for up to 91% of the people taking this drug. Go to mercola.com and do a search for Cipro to read some of the latest studies about how bad this drug is. Dr. Crook never even gave me a single warning about this drug, and I blindly took it without researching it first. Now I have nerve damage in my legs, thanks to Dr. Crook! I went back and complained to her, and she didn't even know that the drug had 2 black box warnings on it. She actually said to me, "Well, you clearly know more about this drug than I do." What a fantastic doctor... not! Thanks, Dr. Crook! What ever happened to the first rule of being a doctor: "Do No Harm"?

June 24th, 2015