A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Dickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gretchen M. Dickson practice?
Dr. Gretchen Dickson practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Wichita Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Dickson, Dr. Margaret Dickson, Dr. Margarita Dickson, Dr. Marguerite Dickson, Dr. Peggie Dickson, Dr. Margit Dickson, Dr. Maggie Dickson, Dr. Margo Dickson