A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahrenbruch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahrenbruch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahrenbruch graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Fahrenbruch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Borger Fahrenbruch MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen B. Fahrenbruch practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch practices Surgery near Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Junction Surgeons.