A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahrenbruch graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Fahrenbruch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Borger Fahrenbruch MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen B. Fahrenbruch practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch practices Surgery near Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Junction Surgeons.