Dr. Gretchen Feller MD Patient Reviews

November 7th, 2013
Worst office in monroe
I was scheduled for a 10am appointment. I didn't see the Dr until after 11am. She was very rude when she did come in. I will never see this sorry excuse for a Dr again.

August 17th, 2013
Always a staff
Nice to have a doctor sit and listen to you instead of rushing you out. Would highly recommend Dr. Feller.

June 8th, 2012
Botched surgery
This lady was rude to us, botched a surgery, and now multiple additional surgeries must be had and there is a lot of pain and complications. If you value your health and safety, don't go to her!

May 13th, 2012
from the moment I met her, and explained my problem...she was very attentive and ran the proper tests. She spent time with me and explained everything she was doing. I am scheduled for a mastectomy and have the utmost confidence in her care. She took time to find what a Henry Ford Doctor told me to wait six months and see what happens. Thanks to Dr. Feller, my cancer is in a very early stage and the prognosis is excellent.

February 7th, 2012
very un happy
Very Unhappy!Rude, Did not talk to family after surgery.Left the building . Nurse called her to have her talk to use. Never returned call that night or next day. Surgery was at 2.00 didn't get in till 5:20.Surgery took 45 minutes. Nurse came out told us docter would be out to talk to us. She never came out. Had know idea how surgery went. Nurse was real upset that the docter left ,thought she talked with us. We where the last one there beside the nurse.They where ready to leave. When we left was kinda pushed to go, outside doors where locked.I would never ever have this doctor again. I could go on because there is more to tell.But, I'm sure you get the idea.

December 23rd, 2010
Very Nice
Dr. Feller is one of the nicest doctors i have ever seen. She cares about her patients and takes the time to discuss her medical plans with you. She also has a great bedside manner when your in the hospital. We nned more doctors like her.

May 18th, 2010
I would have to say that overall my experience with this doctor was not good at best. After surgery Dr. Feller was impossible to reach by myself, my family and the nurses working at Mercy Memorial Hospital. It certainly lead to unneccesary concern and grief for all of us. Bedside manner is part of surgery doctor. You might take a moment to think about that.