A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Felton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Ruth Felton MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen R. Felton practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Felton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Felton practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.