A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Fuerste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuerste
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fuerste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Fuerste, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuerste graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fuerste has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Fuerste MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen Fuerste practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Fuerste has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Fuerste practices Ophthalmology near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Ophthalmologists.