A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Fuerste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Fuerste, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuerste graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fuerste has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Fuerste MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen Fuerste practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Fuerste has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gretchen Fuerste practices Ophthalmology near Guttenberg, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Dubuque, IA.
See Guttenberg Ophthalmologists.