A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Hein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Hein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hein graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunnyside Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Anne Hein DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen A. Hein practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Hein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Hein practices Psychiatry near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Psychiatrists.