A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Ibele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Ibele is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Ibele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibele graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ibele has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gretchen M. Ibele practice?
Dr. Gretchen Ibele practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.