A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Ibele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Ibele is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibele
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ibele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Ibele, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibele graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ibele has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen M Ibele MD is a female Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen M. Ibele practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Ibele has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Ibele practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Hematologists and Minneapolis Oncologists.