A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Ibele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Ibele is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Ibele, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibele graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ibele has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen M Ibele MD is a female Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen M. Ibele practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Ibele has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gretchen Ibele practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Hudson, WI.
See Minneapolis Hematologists and Minneapolis Oncologists.