Dr. Gretchen Korver Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gretchen Korver?

Scar giver

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Okay, being a dermatologist, their first concern should be keeping the skin good looking; well, this dermatologist has taken a tiny mole, removed it, and made it into the size of a GOLF BALL on my cleavage. So now, I have this enormous scar. I regret trusting this doctor. The office staff seemed so nice but the moment I wanted to tell my input and concern they turned into snatches instantly. Just please, pick a dermatologist wisely. I found a great dermatologist, dr. billie casse. Check her out before settling for scum bag. I'd probably let a person off the street operate on me before Dr. Korver.

Posted on March 5th, 2009

Terrible bedside manner. I was unclothed and with the doctor and the door flew open because someone needed her signature. I was apalled not to mention misdiagnosed.

Posted on October 14th, 2015