A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Makai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Makai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Makai graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Makai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Women`s Health Services,PC.
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen E h Makai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen E. Makai practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Makai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gretchen Makai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.