A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoy
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. McCoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen McCoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Ann McCoy MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen A. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Gretchen McCoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen McCoy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Internists and Lincoln Gastroenterologists.