A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Megowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Megowen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Megowen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Megowen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Megowen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Lee Megowen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen L. Megowen practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Megowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Megowen practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.