A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Mello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Mello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Mello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mello graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Knapp Mello MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen K. Mello practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Mello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gretchen Mello practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.