Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gretchen Mitchell
Dr. Gretchen Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA, with other offices in Dawsonville, GA and Alpharetta, GA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth, Northside Hospital and Northside Forsyth Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Gretchen Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gretchen Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.
Dr. Tameeka Walker
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cumming, GA 0 mi15
Dr. Lindsay Killingsworth
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Cumming, GA 0 mi12
Dr. Hilton Howard
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Cumming, GA 0 mi33