Dr. Gretchen Orosz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gretchen Orosz?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 4th, 2013

Kudos to Dr Orosz

The experience that my family has had with Dr. Orosz has been exceptional. We have been using Dr. O for five years and she has kept my Mom alive by her caring attitude and her skills that she has brought to Fort Smith. Before using Dr. O Mom, was headed to the nursing home because the previous doctor here in FS made her believe that she had nothing but the bed to look forward to because of her heart disease. ( Congestive heart failure) Dr. O changed this for my Mom and she has since been able to live a productive life. Mother just moved into an assisted living in her own apartment. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this gifted individual that we are proud to say is our doctor ( Dr. Orosz) . Her bedside manner is one that makes you realize that she is on your side by steering you in the right direction and encouraging you as best that one can do. My parents have had numerous Doctors over the years. They lived in Little Rock for 50 years and had multiple medical problems. My dad died of congestive heart failure and I only wish that Dr. O had been in practice then. I know he would have lived a more comfortable life under her care and supervision. Dr O's staff compliments what she believes in and projects. She has an ARNP Kim Jaquish that is an asset as a professional and we trust all her discussion when it comes to Mom's health. When calling the office staff for any problem or question they carry out your needs promptly. I will say that if she is in practice when I need a Geriatric Physician I would not hesitate to use her.

September 9th, 2017