A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Phillips is Excellent. Dr. Phillips has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Health Care
- Fairview Lakes Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gretchen M. Phillips practice?
Dr. Gretchen Phillips practices Family Medicine near Wyoming, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Andover, MN.
See Wyoming Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Madge Phillips, Dr. Maegan Phillips, Dr. Maggie Phillips, Dr. Mamie Phillips, Dr. Margaret Phillips, Dr. Margarete Phillips, Dr. Margarita Phillips, Dr. Marge Phillips