A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Lakes Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Mary Phillips MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Phillips practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.