A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Prater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Prater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Prater graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Prater has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Prater MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen Prater practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Prater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gretchen Prater practices Pediatrics near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Pediatricians.