A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Purcell, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from Stanford University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Purcell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purcell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gretchen G. Purcell practice?
Dr. Gretchen Purcell practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Madge Purcell, Dr. Maegan Purcell, Dr. Maggie Purcell, Dr. Mamie Purcell, Dr. Margaret Purcell, Dr. Margarete Purcell, Dr. Margarita Purcell, Dr. Marge Purcell