A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purcell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purcell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Purcell, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Purcell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Gretchen Purcell MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen G. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Purcell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Purcell practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Pediatric Surgeons.