A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Rasmusson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Rasmusson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Rasmusson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmusson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rasmusson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Ruth Rasmusson MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen R. Rasmusson practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Rasmusson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gretchen Rasmusson practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.