A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Riss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Riss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Riss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riss graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Riss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital, Tualatin, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Barber Riss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen B. Riss practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Riss has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Riss practices Family Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Primary Care Doctors.