A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Sampson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Sampson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sampson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gretchen D. Sampson practice?
Dr. Gretchen Sampson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Brawley, CA.
See Burbank Pathologists.