A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Sampson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Sampson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen D Sampson MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen D. Sampson practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Sampson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gretchen Sampson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Mission Hills Pathologists.