A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Sampson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Sampson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sampson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans