Dr. Gretchen Sanmiguel, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. San Miguel and her PA Milton Arana are terrific, so is the office staff.

My Last Appointment; GOODBYE show details My Last Appointment; GOODBYE
by A FORMER PATIENT on Jan 13th, 2015

I had been a former patient of Dr. Miguels, although I never even knew what she looked like cause I always saw the assistant in charge, Milton. I went to Dr. San Miguel's office immediately after an accident on my bike. I thought I was saving the insurance money by going to the Drs. office I did NOT want to go but my wife insisted I go. I was scuffed up sore bad had gouges on both my knees one was still bleeding and a real nasty scrape (bleeding) on the inside of my thigh, plus my ribs were hurting bad It was around 11:45AM when I got there. I was rushed and hurried like a hurricane wind. They wanted to close early for the Memorial Day weekend it was Friday around noon. They did not clean the injuries. No dressing, no wrap, not even any bandages were applied, just a, "go get an X-ray"..... Goodbye. That was my last appointment with them. They had no concern NOR caring for me whatsoever. Another Dr., I should have chosen, the Clark Clinic in Howey in the Hills was open to 5PM that same day. Did I mention that Dr. Miguel's staff always had a nasty attitude like they are unhappy and patients were bothering them. Milton was very friendly and professional, "but not on that day".

Jan 5th, 2014

This doctor doesn't care about her patients after all she has "over 2,000 patients". Office manager has an negative attitude. Doctor and doctor assistant do not go back over old records, prescribed me a medication for infection that I was already on! Physical consisted of pap, breathing, and breast exam, never going back to see that I had beginning stages of osteoporosis and test for progression, I am on medication that causes ovarian cancer, didn't follow up on that either. Went in for UTI and they never sent the sample to the lab, I have had a kidney transplant and and UTI can easily go into a kidney infection.

Best Dr I have ever been to show details Best Dr I have ever been to
Mar 6th, 2012

I would never find a Dr who care as much as she does . She has helped me throw a very bad year..

EXCELLENT TEAM show details EXCELLENT TEAM
Jan 8th, 2010

Dr. San Miguel and her nurse are wonderful...very caring and compassionate. The secretary is delightful...I have to see several specialists and over the years I've dealt with rude and even hostile secretaries and nurses (not to mention the doctors themselves!!)...and this is THE best team I have seen. I went to the Wateman Way office. (The waiting time at an appointment varies, but that's ok because I KNOW Dr. San Miguel will give me the same attention she's giving the patients before me!)