Dr. Gretchen San Miguel, MD
Board-Certified Family Practice Physician
Video profile

Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. San Miguel and her PA Milton Arana are terrific, so is the office staff.

Jan 5th, 2014

This doctor doesn't care about her patients after all she has "over 2,000 patients". Office manager has an negative attitude. Doctor and doctor assistant do not go back over old records, prescribed me a medication for infection that I was already on! Physical consisted of pap, breathing, and breast exam, never going back to see that I had beginning stages of osteoporosis and test for progression, I am on medication that causes ovarian cancer, didn't follow up on that either. Went in for UTI and they never sent the sample to the lab, I have had a kidney transplant and and UTI can easily go into a kidney infection.

Best Dr I have ever been to show details Best Dr I have ever been to
Mar 6th, 2012

I would never find a Dr who care as much as she does . She has helped me throw a very bad year..

EXCELLENT TEAM show details EXCELLENT TEAM
Jan 8th, 2010

Dr. San Miguel and her nurse are wonderful...very caring and compassionate. The secretary is delightful...I have to see several specialists and over the years I've dealt with rude and even hostile secretaries and nurses (not to mention the doctors themselves!!)...and this is THE best team I have seen. I went to the Wateman Way office. (The waiting time at an appointment varies, but that's ok because I KNOW Dr. San Miguel will give me the same attention she's giving the patients before me!)