A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Twork, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Twork graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Twork has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Hospital Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Twork accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Twork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gretchen E. Twork practice?
Dr. Gretchen Twork practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Madge Twork, Dr. Maegan Twork, Dr. Maggie Twork, Dr. Mamie Twork, Dr. Margaret Twork, Dr. Margarete Twork, Dr. Margarita Twork, Dr. Marge Twork