A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulfers graduated from St Mathew's University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ulfers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulfers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Ulfers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gretchen E. Ulfers practice?
Dr. Gretchen Ulfers practices Hospitalist and Pulmonary Disease near Gretna, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Gretna Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Madge Ulfers, Dr. Maegan Ulfers, Dr. Maggie Ulfers, Dr. Mamie Ulfers, Dr. Margaret Ulfers, Dr. Margarete Ulfers, Dr. Margarita Ulfers, Dr. Marge Ulfers