A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Private practice,no hospital affiliation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Maria Weiss MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretchen Weiss practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.