Dr. Gretchen Weitkamp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gretchen Weitkamp?

Posted on November 12th, 2010

My employer asked me to consider changing our healthcare package, and I refused because I didn't want to lose Dr. Weitkamp as my general practitioner. It's hard to find a good doctor that fits your needs. Dr. Weitkamp is one of the best.

The best Doctor Ever

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

Dr. Weitkamp is absolutely the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever worked with. She is gentle and warm, and never makes me feel rushed. Her wait time sometimes gets delayed but when she finally sees you, you understand what the wait was about. Each of us is treated completely, not just the minimal amount, like with other doctors.

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Dr. Weitkamp is wonderful. She is by far one of the best doctors I have experienced. She was recommended to me and I can easily pass that recommendation along to anyone looking for one of the best doctors in her field.

Gretchen is great - professional and personal

Posted on August 19th, 2008

I can't say enough, Dr Weitkamp has been our family Dr for over 10 years and has been great. With big and small issues, she is great and will forward to specialists as needed. She always takes the time to share what is going on. The office staff has accomodated family appointments as well. Thanks Dr Weitkamp.

Posted on September 30th, 2015