A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretchen Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gretchen Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretchen Wells, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretchen Lois Wells MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gretchen L. Wells practice?
- Dr. Gretchen Wells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gretchen Wells practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.