Dr. Gretchen Wienecke MD Patient Reviews

July 26th, 2015
Excellent doctor.

March 6th, 2013
i hurt my back at work lifting sacks of cemint. my super told me about the univrsity doctors and i called and made a apointment. i got in to see the doc who said i should see another doc cause of the injury i got but she gave me some pills anyway. didn't really see me that long and the office asisstants werent to friendly. i wont go back but its a cheap place 2b seen.

December 30th, 2011
A coworker recommended OU Physicians regarding another problem a few years ago, and I was pleased with that specialist's care. I'd injured my back about one year ago and now have constant pain. I went back to the OU Physicians. BIG mistake. The staff in the Pain Clinic was discourteous and the wait to see this physician was extraordinarily long. After finally being seen, the doctor seemed to have little time to speak with me, although she seemed to know how to treat pain. But the professionalism overall in this state run clinic wasn't there.The employees need training in providing better customer/patient service.I'm now seeing a private doctor and I am totally pleased with him, the environment and his staff. I've heard about state hospitals and the really bad care they give. I won't be going back to OU any time soon.

April 4th, 2011
Dr. Wienecke is very knowledgeable about pain management and is very caring and spends time listening to you. I would highly recommend her!!

May 29th, 2010
2 busy
this is a place at the unuversity hospital where all sorts of pain is treated since its at the university i sometime feel like a experment. i went four times and then got a real docter.