A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gretta Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gretta Jacobs, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Jacobs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gretta Jacobs MD is a female Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gretta Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Gretta Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Gretta Jacobs practices Anatomic Pathology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pathologists.