A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gricel Comesanas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gricel Comesanas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Comesanas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Comesanas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gricel Hernandez Comesanas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gricel H. Comesanas practice?
- Dr. Gricel Comesanas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gricel Comesanas practices Pediatrics near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians.