A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grietje Van Dyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Van Dyk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grietje Van Dyk MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Grietje Van Dyk practice?
- Dr. Grietje Van Dyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grietje Van Dyk practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Alamitos Surgeons.