A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grietje Van Dyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grietje Van Dyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Dyk
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Van Dyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Van Dyk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grietje Van Dyk MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Grietje Van Dyk practice?
- Dr. Grietje Van Dyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grietje Van Dyk practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.